Letsch Law Firm provides advice with issues that arise when your medical condition, housing needs and finances overlap due to aging. The areas of law we encompass include:
- Powers of attorney
- Living wills
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Asset preservation as it relates to long term care
- Medicaid and/or Veterans benefits as it relates to long term care
Our best advice is to get education to our clients before there is a crisis so you will be better prepared to handle the issues when they arise.
Devoted to providing legal education and guidance with compassion and understanding.
Members of our community trust that the Letsch Law Firm is a reputable place to obtain education on various legal matters, assistance in accessing legal services, and competent legal representation.
- People are more important than money.
- Clients are best represented when they can make an informed decision.
- There is no standard of ethical practice that is too high.
The following firm practices are drawn from our Mission and Vision Statements:
- All parties, whether employees, clients, opposing parties, or vendors are treated with respect and courtesy.
- Phone calls are returned.
- Clear letters of engagement are requested on all matters.
- Billing is transparent.
- All employees adhere to the ethical standards of conduct set by the Iowa Supreme Court Attorney Ethics Commission.
- We collaborate with community services.
- Members of the firm actively engage in community educational activities.
- Health Care Powers of Attorney and/or Living Wills are provided to all clients who request them, without cost.